2019 AMA Victoria Awards
Attend the AMA Victoria Awards Night
The AMA Victoria Awards Night will recognise dedication and leadership. Celebrate outstanding achievements and significant contributions made by individuals in the pursuit of excellent healthcare in Victoria.
The event will be hosted by award-winning comedian, broadcaster and writer Sami Shah.
- Members - $165 per person (incl. GST)
- Non-Members - $195 per person (incl. GST)
Ticket price includes a three-course dinner, premium beverages and access to the award ceremony, entertainment & networking opportunities.
The awards recognise outstanding achievement and significant contribution made by individuals in the pursuit of outstanding healthcare for Victoria and for all communities. You can nominate a Victorian doctor in any of the following four categories:
- Priscilla Kincaid-Smith Award: This award recognises outstanding achievement of a senior doctor who has undertaken pioneering work in medical practice, education or research, preventative health or patient advocacy.
- Patrick Pritzwald-Stegmann Award: This award recognises a doctor who has made an exceptional contribution to the wellbeing of his or her colleagues and/or the broader community.
- President’s Award: The AMA Victoria President’s Award may be made to a person, not necessarily a medical practitioner, who, in the eyes of the AMA President, has made an outstanding contribution toward furthering the objectives of the AMA through advocacy.
- AMA Victoria Junior Doctor of the Year Award presented by Care Super: The Award recognises a doctor in training who has made an outstanding contribution to the medical profession and the community.
- Nominations and entries open: Monday 1 July, 2019
- Nominations close: Wednesday 28 August, 2019
- Judging commences: Wednesday 28 August, 2019
- Finalists announced: Friday 11 October, 2019
- Awards dinner and winners announced: Saturday 23 November, 2019
Nominations for the 2019 AMA Victoria Awards have closed. If you have any questions relating to the event or nomination process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AMA Victoria would like to thank the following sponsors for helping make this event possible:
- Care Super - Major Partner
- Oliver Hume
- HWL Ebsworth
- MDA National
- Bird in Hand - Wine Partner
- Dixon Advisory - Media Partner