Wakelin Property Advisory
Wakelin Property Advisory finds and negotiates the purchase of the highest quality residential property in Melbourne for their clients to invest in. They use the Wakelin Approach, a 7-step process designed to find the best 5 per cent of properties for investment.
The 7 steps to the Wakelin Approach are:
- Undertake a client needs analysis
- Search the whole market and shortlist suitable property
- Assess the shortlist and rate location and building style
- Apply due diligence on shortlisted property including a building inspection, contract of sale, current and potential rental income, and projected capital growth
- Set a price limit for the target property
- Negotiate/bid for the property on the client’s behalf
- Schedule an annual review of a client’s portfolio.
AMA Victoria members are eligible to receive a AMA Vic member discounted VIP rate for Wakelin Property Advisory’s:
- residential property investment asset selection and negotiation service
- home buying service
- portfolio review service; and our
- vendor advisory service.
The AMA Victoria discounted VIP rate has been set after an agreement between AMA Victoria and Wakelin Property Advisory. For more information and to claim the AMA Victoria members VIP rate, visit wakelin.com.au/amavic
Streets Ahead Bus Tour - 21 April
Want a guided tour of investment-grade property from the pre-eminent buyer agent in Melbourne? Hop aboard the Streets Ahead Bus Tour of Melbourne Investment Property.
Let Wakelin Property Advisory, Melbourne's most respected investment-focused buyer agent, and AMA Victoria partner, take you “on site” to inspect and evaluate real case study properties, owned by investors, to assess their investment suitability and potential. The course draws on the expertise of acknowledged specialists in their field. Our experts on the bus comprise a solicitor, a mortgage expert, a building inspector, a property manager and impartial property advisors, who are all on hand to answer your property questions. Click here to learn more about the stops along the way.
This comprehensive course includes:
- Valuable insight into the process of acquiring, developing and holding investment property
- Location, buildings – the best areas and architectural styles for capital growth and rental demand
- How to read markets and how to correctly time your investment purchase
- Bidding at auctions and other negotiation techniques
- Guest speakers on building, conveyancing law and finance
- Legal issues and responsibilities for purchasers
- The right financing options and practical tax issues
- Saturday 21 April 2018
- 12pm - 4:30pm
- Registration from 11.30am
- Address: Quality Suites, 7 Studley Park Road, Kew, Victoria
- Cost: $50 for AMA Victoria members. Guests of members are complimentary.
- Tickets strictly limited (maximum 18)
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout afternoon
CLICK HERE TO BOOK