Since 1964, the Bongiorno Group has proudly assisted medical professionals to grow, manage and protect their wealth.
The Bongiorno Group is one of Australia’s leading financial services firms that specialises in providing accounting and taxation advice for healthcare professionals.
As the Preferred Partner, Taxation & Accounting of the AMAV, our team of specialist consultants are all highly, and often multi, qualified to help you make good financial decisions no matter where you are in your medical career.
With a dedicated Doctors in Training team, we can assist you from your first steps as an intern, advising you on your tax obligations and accounting advice as you progress through your training years.
In Private Practice or considering setting up your own rooms? Our expert Private Practice team will guide you through your tax obligations and ensure you are operating under the right structure from the start.
Whether you are a healthcare professional in the public sector or a specialist in practice, we can work with you to provide the very best in tax and accounting solutions.
For further information or to book an exclusive AMAV member complimentary meeting, please call (03) 9863 3111 or email email@example.com
As a member of the AMAV, you can enjoy the following exclusive benefits and offers:
- Student Tax Return (complimentary tax return* and lodgement)
- Intern Offer ($115 meeting, tax return* and lodgement)
- Doctor in Training:
Completion & lodgement of tax return* and a strategic planning meeting with one of our specialist Drs in Training consultants
- Year 2 $230
- Year 3 $290
- Year 4 $345
- Year 5 $400
- Young Fellows – Complimentary meeting up to 1 ½ hours ‘understanding your tax obligations in private practice’.
- Private Practice Offering – Complimentary meeting up to 3 hours, ‘discussing structure guidelines for private practice’
- Doctors in Public Hospitals – Complimentary meeting up to 1 ½ hours ‘understanding the tax effect of the donation model’
- RetireWell – Complimentary meeting up to 1 ½ hours ‘how much do you need to retire comfortably and estate planning’.
*price applicable standard salary & wage tax return