Annual General Meeting 2021
Tuesday, 25 May 2021 | 7:30pm
The Annual General Meeting of members will be held electronically Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 7.30pm, immediately after the Director Election meeting. Apart from the usual statutory business, the meeting will also consider and if appropriate, approve further changes to both AMAV and MSV Constitutions, which were foreshadowed last year. The changes are explained in more detail in the Explanatory Statement which accompanies them.
Members are invited to click on the boxes below to:
- View the documents for the meeting including the Notice of Annual General Meeting (with proposed special resolution) and the Explanatory Statement. Two versions of the same document are provided, one which indicates the proposed changes and a second version with those changes adopted;
- Register your attendance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via Zoom;
- View the Virtual Meeting Rules of Participation under which the meeting will be conducted (we suggest you familiarise yourself with these rules prior to the meeting);
- Submit questions in advance.
- If you are not planning to attend, make your apology and for voting members, appoint a proxy.
VIRTUAL MEETING RULES
APOLOGY AND PROXY
REMINDER: Student and other categories of Associate Members without voting rights may participate in the meeting but are NOT entitled to vote.
If you have any queries relating to the meeting or the documents please contact the Company Secretary, Peter Goffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF AGM
FINANCE REPORT 2020